Sunday 12 February 2012

My last weekend in Essex..

I've just got in from an amazing Indian with all my lovely friends so I thought a new post would be necessary! As its my last weekend in the UK for quite some time, I've been very busy seeing everyone before I go. So on friday I went to my aunt & uncles, stuffed my face with pasta and TWO courses of pudding (chocolate cake & apple crumble) which was yummy but man did I feel ill after haha!! On Saturday it was Nadines birthday and all the girls went clubbing, gutted I couldn't go cos money is tight but they had a good time :). So instead we had our close family friends & my uncle over. Had such a good night chatting, catching up and taking ridiculous photos on Photobooth haha - but again it came with another round of goodbyes :(




Back to today, I've just been running around sorting my last bits out - went to lakeside for the last time for a while, it was soo busy which makes me not want to miss it much haha! So I saw my uncle again, he come round to say bye which was lovely, but I'm gonna miss him lots, but luckily we can Skype and stuff unlike when he went travelling - it was literally just phone or email!

So I saw the girls (and Blaine) tonight, we went to an Indian in Grays which was yummy and they had put some good luck banners up which was cute! I had such a lovely time, we all had a good laugh, I'm so lucky that I've got such a good group of friends (who I will miss soooooo much). The girls got me some lovely gifts and a massive goodbye card that had hamsters with googly eyes on it haha. So they bought me some home essentials in the form of Dairy Milk, Paxo Stuffing and of course Monster Munch <3. Also, some grey toms which I wanted, Dollars $ and the most amazing Cath Kidston Bag for the plane, its vintage style with all UK badges over it - I LOVE IT :) 

So now I've said my goodbyes to them which was sad, and at the minute I'm feeling rather emotional about it all but it will be ok!



So now the real countdown starts, tomorrow is my last day in the UK, I'm planning just to chill with my family - which I haven't really mentioned - which is why I just want to say I'm going to miss my sister, Mum & Dad so so so much but would like to thank them for all their support throughout the process, love you! 

LotsofLove x



No comments:

Post a Comment