Friday 10 February 2012

So I've made a Blog..

Hi guys :) 


So, I'm off to work in Epcot in Walt Disney World in Florida for a year, leaving on Tuesday - Valentines day (ergh). All my family have been bugging me to do a blog to document my year, so I gave in and here we are - plus it will be nice to look back in years to come and relive the magic :)


I still cant really believe I'm going, It still hasn't really sunk in, I'm sure it will at the airport though - I'll be a mess haha! What I have found since applying is there is such a lot of support on facebook/forums from previous, currents and prospective applicants which is really helpful, and through those I have become pretty good friends with a few, and we're flying together - which is great (not as daunting). So I'm flying with Dippy, Sophie & Melissa, from Gatwick at 1pm - which is a respectable time to commence drinking :)


I wish I had started this a little bit earlier to go through the application process,its pretty easy and you get a lot of guidance along the way! However If anyone who's thinking of applying needs any help let me know.


So now I'm into the final days before I go, I'm having lots of goodbyes and dinners out which is lovely. I had my leaving party last saturday which was great, it was Disney fancy dress (of course) and everyone really made the effort with their costumes, I had such a good night and I hope everyone else did too :) Will miss you all very much.








I went saw some of my work friends on weds night, we had a yummy chinese and played logo (Dan & I won - YAY). Met up with Lucy & Jackie last night for Nandos, again yum, seeing my uncle tonight, close family friends tomorrow and then a yummy indian with my friends on Sunday. And I need to finish packing in this time lol!!


Anyway, just thought I'd give a bit of an update to whats happening at the moment, hopefully will post a lot more once I'm stateside, just need to work out how to get my head around this blogging business! 


LotsofLove x

No comments:

Post a Comment